BIRD SET FREE
7 Steps to Uncaging the Feminine Soul
The feminine soul has been caged for thousands of years. We've been burnt at the stake, seen as lesser than, and punished for the innate powers sourced from within our bodies. We all hold the collective wounds of betrayal, suppression, and abuse.
As the Age of Aquarius draws near, the Divine Feminine is called to free herself from the cages of the patriarchy. If you feel like you are part of the light brigade here to help herald in the new Golden Age, the first thing that needs to be done is unleash your magic.
Here are seven mantras to activate the super powers of your feminine soul;
1) "I am safe and secure in this world." Use this mantra before you go to bed and right when you rise. This mantra helps you dissolve residual fear held in your body from past trauma or negative childhood experiences. Planting your bare feet on the earth also helps when saying this mantra.
2) "I am the Creator/Creatrix of my own destiny. To create blissful experiences with passion, purpose and pleasure is my birthright." You can say this mantra before embarking on any project, manifestation or when collaborating with another.
3) "I give myself permission to follow my truth." The power of your uniqueness is what will propel you forward with success in love and life. When you understand that it is your "weirdness" that is your super power, you gain the confidence needed to inspire and influence others.
4) "My heart is open to give and receive equally." The best way to open yourself up to receiving is radical self love, the best way to open yourself up to giving even more of you is radical self care.
5) "I speak my the truth with my authentic voice." When you know your true north, and your mission in life, your words become precise and intentional. There is no room for excuses or gossip. You begin to express in a way that inspires, motivates and teaches others.
6) "I see beyond the linear three dimensional world, into the deeper knowing of the multiverse." When we focus on a bigger, more expansive Universe instead of our lower vibrational desires, we often get our way with the universe.
7) "I tap into my 'Template of Perfection' - the highest of my highest self to serve the highest good for others."
Mantras are words and phrases that help us integrate positive feedback and imagery and feelings into our body for happiness and well being. I hope this is helpful.
© 2021 Lord Coltrane, LLC. All rights reserved.