© Lord Coltrane: Haute Rags 7 Layer Dress
"I want a little sugar in my bowl," croons Nina Simone, "I want a little sweetness down in my soul." Serenading your man with a sultry voice is one way to woo him into submission. But if you can't sing, you might want to master the art of "Man Training" instead.
In honor of Father's Day, let's all have a little lesson on how to turn your often late, possibly unappreciative, definitely non-flushing, know-it-all (except where the butter is) man, into a gushing, attentive, sexy, bow-down-at-your-feet, captivated listener, who will do just about anything you ask.
Prepping for your Dominatrix status:
1) First and foremost, you must know what turns YOU on; know exactly what you want from your man (or any man!). Do you want more participation with the household chores? Would you rather him just listen to you without trying to fix you? Do you want more gifts? Does softly kissing the right side of your neck feel so much better than sucking your toes? Memorize what you desire.
2) Besides the obvious, you must also know what turns a man on. Most men are visual creatures, they enjoy a woman who understands that self-care reflects how she feels about herself (I'll be honest, he'd also love a little more skin too). Men also long to be nurtured, they melt at attention, and they love acknowledgement of their accomplishments or interests. They do not want to be yelled at. You can simply ask him what turns him on. You'll be surprised at how short the list is -- men are so lovely and simple!
3) Soften your approach to him, especially towards the habits that irritate you. Get yourself into a state of bliss before you interact or ask for something. You will get more of what you want with a little more sugar in your bowl (See tips on how to de-stress and how to bring your sexy back. Apply these tools before your next interaction, and be prepared to ask for what you desire).
Now that you are in a seductive mood, and you have a clear understanding of both your needs, you are ready for Man Training. Regena Thomashauer, otherwise known as Mama Gena, offers 3 steps to getting what you want. I've tried this, and it works!
1) Make him right. Find one thing that you adore about your man. Is it his eyes, his voice, his intellect? Do you love the way his arms look when he does the dishes? Do you love his work ethic? When you identify that thing you genuinely love, share it with him. You must be sure that you are in a sultry state, or this may come off as sarcasm.
2) Give him a problem that he can solve. No man can read your mind, so you must make it very simple for him. This is where your desires come in. Ask for one thing that you would like him to do for you, or one behavior you would like to modify (remember change happens in baby steps). Make your request with sincere sweetness in your soul, not saccharine in your tone.
3) Thank him and acknowledge him, especially on the desire you want.
Here's an example of how this might work while you are having a conversation, but he can't stop looking at his smart phone.
Find your sensuality and say, "[Insert your man's name here], your eyes are so sexy when you are focused." Feel free to move closer, stroke his arm gently, and continue with, "It would be such a turn on if you focused on any part of my body like that." Sway your body and get even closer. Watch him put the phone down, spellbound by your new approach. "Thank you for paying attention to me, I was getting a little jealous of your phone, I love it when you look at me."
Easy peasy! This approach is so much more effective than leaving in frustration, or fighting it out. It might take some getting used to, especially if you've made a habit of lashing out at every annoying habit (which I totally get!). Believe me, this sassy style will leave him putty in your hands.
You'll soon be purring along with Nina Simone, "What's a matter daddy? Come on, save my soul...Drop a little sugar in my bowl." And he will.
Forward this to any woman who has a man that needs training!
© 2021 Lord Coltrane, LLC. All rights reserved.